How North Valley Networking Group is different
- Independently operated, meaning 100% of dues and funds raised go directly back into the group’s coffers for further group development.
- Meetings are at 9 a.m., allowing time for school drop off and avoiding the harsh rush hour commute.
- The group is industry exclusive. You will not compete with your colleagues for business. If you’re a member, you own your business category and all referrals go to you.
- Weekly presentations help you get to know others’ businesses and the quality of the services offered by your fellow members.
- The group is friendly and invested in each others’ success.
Our group is growing
Looking for a business networking group that meets in the North Valley to help grow your business? Consider joining North Valley Networking Group! Send us an email and let us know.
Visitors are always welcome at our weekly meetings. Meeting information.
We provide opportunities for business members to network, learn from each other, share experiences and provide referrals to help each other grow. Please review our member directory. If your industry is not currently represented, you are welcome to attend a meeting and apply for membership.